I tried not to look at anyone else’s posts about their Birchbox because I wanted to be surprised. Finally received mine a few days ago and here it is…
- AHAVA Revival Bath Salts – Dissolve these 100% dead sea salts in your bath for a relaxing, decompressing at-home spa treatment. Extra: AHAVA Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream
- Cargo Lash Activator Mascara – An inky formula with a glossy finish, this super engineered mascara helps spur lash growth for a longer, healthier fringe.
- Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste – Imported from Italy, this is the most luxurious toothpaste you’ll ever try, the crisp mint flavor lingers all day to keep your breath sweet.
- Pangea Organics Lip Balm – Made with organic essential oils, beeswax and vitamins, this uncommonly moisturizing lip balm soothes even the driest pout.
- Birchbox Treat, Brow Brush
I’m actually most excited about the brow brush because I’ve been wanting one but I didn’t want to buy one. I am also excited about the lip balm since I am so obsessed with moisturized lips.
The toothpaste is a little silly but I suppose I’ll use it when I travel.
I’m “meh” about this month’s Birchbox because I’ve seen other posts and they received better samples. I’m still sticking with my $10/mo subscription and if I’m disappointed for a few months in a row, then I’ll quit. In the mean time, this stuff will mainly go in my samples drawer..so messy haha