I must painfully admit that I am easily convinced by Youtube people to purchase their favorite products. This is one of those products, recommended by “nurberxo”.
I just received it today and was excited to try it. Boscia claims a lot of great benefits, check out the Sephora product description here. I basically wanted it for its “purifying” properties.
How I applied it: I took a cheap foundation brush and applied the product over my freshly cleansed face. I let it dry for 18 minutes. I peeled off what I could, which was about 90% of it all. I then used warm water to get off the little pieces that wouldn’t peel off. Then I applied Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and then Walgreen’s AHA.
Initial results: My face feels nice and smooth, especially on my nose where the mask pulled out all the gunk. ew! I don’t see any results yet as this is my first use.
- Do NOT be cheap and stingy. Apply a generous amount because that will aid in an easy peel-off. If you only apply a thin layer, it will be difficult to pull off. I had trouble at the edges where the mask was too thin.
- Do not put anywhere near the eyebrows, under your eyes or near any hairline.
- Wait until the mask is completely dry. Some patches that I applied too much product on wasn’t dry and I couldn’t peel it off. I had a hard time washing it off with warm water.
- Don’t leave on too long. I’ve read how some people left it on too long and it burned their skin.
- I recommend applying with a cheap foundation brush. It was easy to apply, my fingers stayed clean and it was easy to wash off the brush.
- My eyes watered a little but it went away pretty quickly.
I’ll update this post when I’ve used it a few more times to let you know if I see any more results!