I love shopping for makeup! Here’s my latest haul…
Natural Beauty inspired by CARMINDY, Your Skin Makeup – I came across this foundation in a blog I was reading, can’t remember which one, but it caught my interest. I ordered from CVS.com and I wasn’t sure which color to get so I bought 2 – “Sandy Beige” and “Creamy Beige”. I have yet to try each out to see which is a better match. I’m so addicted to trying new foundations but I’m trying to stop after this one. haha! Review to come soon. On sale for $9.74/ea, original price $12.99.
Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black – I purchased this from Pretty & Cute, a website that sells Japanese and Korean makeup. It doesn’t carry many brands but you can find Lioele, Dolly Wink, Skin79 and a few others. $18.99
MAC (eek My favorite part of this haul!)
- I’ve been wanting a bright pink lipstick that would flatter my skintone. Enter MAC Girl About Town, a lipstick that seemed to universally look good on all skintones, especially warm such as my own. *Wore it tonight to go out to dinner. SO beautiful and vibrant and it lasted decently through my meal.
- So the other day, I came across this picture about MAC Morange lipstick. I immediately fell in love and obsessively googled pictures of it until I just couldn’t wait any longer and went to a MAC counter to pick up Morange and Girl About Town.
- I asked for a lip gloss to layer over Morange to tone it down during the day (I’m not brave enough to wear Morange full on lol). The SA recommended Lustreglass in Love Nectar. I patted on Morange then applied Love Nectar over it and it was so pretty and not too bright.
- I bought a lipliner in Brick so that I could pair it with my CHANEL Rouge Allure Lip Laque in Dragon.
- I don’t even know how she ended up showing me Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel but I fell in love. You can either mix it in your foundation or use it as a highlight. It catches the light SO nicely!
- Not pictured – In my excitement both the SA and I forgot to get Woodwinked Eyeshadow and Vanilla Pigment so I ordered them from the website.
I need to stop buying makeup! I can’t! It’s an addiction.
I highly recommend the MAC counter inside Nordstrom at Montclair Plaza Mall. I consistently receive good service there every time. Sometimes I dread going to MAC because I’ve had one too many encounters with snooty and unhelpful MAC SA’s but I specifically go to this MAC location. Is it a Nordstrom thing?